Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mission Accomplished

My family and I have just returned from a trip to Washington, D.C. where we enjoyed the sights as well as catching up with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  This is what awaited me in the mail upon our return:


It has been quite a journey and I am very thankful for my supportive family and friends who have helped me along the way.  I realize that a goal fulfilled does not signify an end -  rather, it paves the way toward fresh beginnings and allows for new dreams to unfold.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!I am hoping to get my Montessori certification someday as well as my Master's degree, so you really inspire me. Actually, I have been on your site for quite a while today looking for where you got your wonderful Months of the Year and Days of the Week cards. Did you make these yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erika!
      I made the Months of the Year and Days of the Week lessons with materials from my training album... They would be easy enough to make though - tables in Word, for example.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What a HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And I really appreciate the time you take to read my blog and leave comments.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! What an achievment! Running your own school, having a family and getting your Masters degree at the same time!!!!
    Once again, a HUGE ACHIEVMENT!!!!

    Maria in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Maria - it is not for the faint of heart as it has been a challenge juggling all of these roles! Somehow, I did it - thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Sasha ! You deserve it ! Well down !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still processing that I is really done - I think it might take a while...!

      Delete
  5. * am (on my previous comment!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sasha!!

    ReplyDelete