Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's All New to Me!

Let's just say this is a little experiment! I have been quietly searching the blog world for a few years now and have come to the realization that perhaps I too, can offer my humble ideas.  I very much enjoy all things Montessori whose philosophy I came across ten years ago when I was looking for a teaching position.  To truncate an otherwise expansive story, I started a small, independent Montessori school five years ago in Ellsworth, Maine.  Feel free to visit the school website here, if interested.  While I do not consider myself technically savvy, I have decided to try my best to document my Montessori experiences through this blog.  While doing so, I also hope to offer glimpes of clarity to my amazing family whom I adore!

As all things Montessori begin with a lesson, let me be the first to declare on this blog, "To the Lesson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment